CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Father to Be!

A little note for the expectant father on his birthday:

October 27, 2008

To my wonderful husband on his 30th birthday:

Kevin,

Happy, happy birthday! I can’t believe that you were only 22 when I met you and now we get to celebrate your 30th birthday together. You have become a more wonderful man and husband every day since I have been with you so I can’t wait to see what a new decade will bring.

You are the best person I know and I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are funny, smart, and kind. Every day I spend with you makes me love you more. I am counting on us getting to spend at least the next hundred lifetimes together because it is already clear to me that just one won’t be nearly enough.

I can’t wait to see you as a father. Finn is so lucky – he not only inherits your fabulous genes but gets to grow up with a great man like you as his role model. There is no one I could feel better or surer about having as my partner as we go into becoming parents.

I hope you have an amazing birthday. I love you endlessly and always will.

Austin

2 comments:

tjguidi said...

Happy birthday Kevin,
Jarrod told me a few weeks ago that you and Austin were expecting, and documenting her pregnancy in your blog. I finally got around to searching for it this morning and it just happens to be your birthday. So I guess that is a sign that I shouldn't just anonymously spy on your blog. Congratulations on your soon to arrive baby boy. Email me sometime, tjguidi AT gmail.

Thom

Anonymous said...

That was such a beautiful message. It made me tear up. I wish both of you the best and hope you always feel so in love with each other. Welcome to your new decade, Kevin. You have so many wonderful things in store for you. I hope you had a great birthday!